Have you ever wondered how an airplane is constructed?
Let’s take an indepth look at Boeing 787 Dreamliner;
- Developed by Boeing Comercial Airplanes
- Long-range, Midsize, wide body, twin-engine jet airliner
- Boeing’s most fuel-efficient airliner
- Pioneering airliner with the use of composite materials as the primary material in the construction of its airframe
- 242 to 335 passengers in typical 3-class seating configurations
Offcourse, it’s a whole lot of designs, calculations, simulations and actual construction, but here’s a summary in just 75 seconds courtesy of British Airways and CNN
Not Business as Usual:
It’s for everyone:
Before Turn Up:
share with your friends offcourse!